tisdag 18 maj 2010

Searching for Demons III - VI

This is a journal mostly about art, but also a journey through ones unconscious mind, the search for our inner demons that I will try to find through a sketching process that I use to make the whole creation more automatic, making my pencil fall on the paper without controlling it or trying to do something figurative.
As the drawing gets done I find shapes and creatures in it that I feel should be there and enhance them in the final step.
Some might be based on a initial concept, but the main texture is still done with the automatic sketch technique.

As this is a new blog, I have a couple of the pieces already finished, I will try to post one sketch a day, but sometimes life gets in the way as it does for us all, but I will try to do my best in keeping this journal daily.

III: Landscape I


IV: Leviathan


V: Cerberus


VI: At the Temple of the Dark Gods

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar